CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Party

We are replacing out tile floor with wood! I am so excited. It will be so beautiful! I know that it is going to be a lot of work, but it will all be worth it in the end. So, for family home everning we all worked on ripping out tile. Tsadakah was the funniest about it because she was scared that the broken pieces of tile woulf cut her so she wore her snow pants, hat, boots and gloves. Eliannah was very excited to help and she was not afraid of jumping in. MiKaylah even carried a few pieces to the garbage and that was just so cute, with her being so little.

The next morning Tsadakah woke up with great news: her first loose tooth! She has been waiting for this day for years! Literally! She was adorably excited. She spent all night the next night wiggling it so that it is not very loose! She drew a picture of what she thinks the tooth fairy looks like and she plans to put it under her pillow with her tooth as a gift for the Tooth Fairy.

Mike is going to swing/shift which means that he has 3-12's and then 3 days off and then 3-graves. This was his first week of graves. I decided that I wanted to invite some ladies over o make my favorite things, bows! I had a pretty good turn out! 6 wonderful and fun woman came over and stayed late. We made a few bows but it didn't turn out to be their favorite activity, so if we do it again they wanna do something else. I loved it! I am so GLAD that they came!

Thursday we went to get Tsadakah measured for her tumbling outfit. I luved the lady who makes them. They are all modest. she adds and inch on the front so yo cant see down the shirt when they bend forward and tightened the shorts around the legs too. She was just the nicest lady and gave each of my girls a balletrina figurine to take home free! I think that I am really going to like Dancers Edge!

By this night I was REALLY starting to miss Mike because not only is he working strange hours but he is also doing a side job. He is getting paid well for it so I shouldn't complain but I MISS HIM! He plans to use the money to build a deck in the backyard, he has always wanted to do that!

Although I was alone, I went to the adult social at the church. It was fun! I got to know many new people in the ward that I didn't know before. We had some great laughs too! I was so impressed by the great job that everyone did on that awesome evening. The theme was the Love Boat. There was food and decorations from all over the world. The first counsilor sang in a funny costume. The Relief Society President told a great joke! and there was a very entertaining couples game: The Newly Wed Game.

For our weekend we went to a SethAri Party! My nephew's name is Seth and my brother's name is Ari. It was inspired be a Ben-Anna party. My sister did a great job. The decorations, food and games were all according to the Safari theme.
Eliannah dressed as a Zebra, Tsadakah wore a Kaki skirt white shirt and hat to be a hunter, and MiKaylah was a lion. It was so fun!

The in-laws: Hayley (holding Beckham), Troy, Christopher, and Mike.

One of the games was to shoot toy animals off the banester with marshmallow guns. Actually really really fun!
Also really fun, trying to get the picture of the mallow in mid flight. :)

And what is even more fun than that?
Eating the marshmellows off the stairs afterward. ha ha
MiKaylah made the CUTEST lion!
Just as we were serving the food she pulled the serving plate of "Ants on their Hill" right in front of herself and grabbed a spoon to dig in.
Like I said, Leah themed the food. Mudd and a watering hole, an ant hill, animal crackers, and wild-a-beast stew. It was all so good! Happy Birthday Seth-Ari! XOXOXO

0 comments: