CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Christmas with Santa

 Now that I have joined the SPCA (Stansbury Park Community Association) I feel like I know better what is going on here in this small community and I'm the kind of person who wants to do as much as possible to do fun things with my kids.

So on December 10 Santa came to visit The Clubhouse, and I took the girls. There were also booths of vendors selling crafts so I let each of the girls buy gifts for their sisters with their own money. It was so fun to see them struggle with wanting to buy for themselves but then choosing the better way and think of something for the other person.

It wasn't too crowded so we had a good time and took our leisure. Everyone thought that they were just the cutest things ever, which they are! :)




Jessica Johnson volunteered to do a picture op display. It was darling with lots of nutcrackers, pine trees and what not.

 I just had to get a picture of my girls with Lisa's girls. It was super fun. Glad they have these girls for friends.

 Testing out my photography skills.

I also liked these reindeer with sled décor that the Service Agency maneger, Kim Zollinger puts out. Hooray for Christmas!! The girls were all excited!

0 comments: