CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 8, 2013

December Silliness

December can be one of the finest times of the year. I love the traditions and all the hub bub, but sometimes its the unexpected moments that melt your heart. I sincerely think memories are built more in the moments that are spontaneous rather than planned. Its like a candid shot versus a posed photograph.
 
 
All my girls have been girlie. They have all insisted on wearing dresses daily, playing princesses and the like, but MiKaylah takes the cake. She does girlie things that the others overlooked. She wants to wear make up and do my hair. She gets out my high heels and wants to sunbathe at the pool instead of swim.
 
 
So the other day I found her putting Christmas tree bulbs down her dress. She was so silly about it that I had to laugh. Tsadakah wanted to nab some of that attention so she did it too, but it was MiKaylah's idea. She was so proud of herself too. Quite funny, yet, I don't want them to grow up that fast!
 




0 comments: