CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Funny Candy Stories

MiKaylah is 2 1/2 and she is getting into everything that she shouldn't. I really have to keep on my toes with her, but now that I am pregnant and feeling VERY sick, I fall short a lot.

This picture shows her getting into a bag of candy that was given to her, but I usually don't let them eat it all at once when they get candy for any holiday. So she had gotten it and proceeded to eat all that candy that she could open. Then she fell asleep.

The next day my dad woke up to tell us this story: My mom had gone to sleep before him. (He had stayed up late to finish a Christmas present he was making) So he didn't turn on the light before getting into bed. He woke up in the middle of the night because he had had a strange dream. He  felt sticky and smelt mint. Reached up and touched his forehead to find a sticky mint candy stuck to his forehead. When he examined his bed closer he realized that someone (can you guess who?) had opened and licked multiple peppermint candies and decided she didn't like them and just spit them out right there where she was sitting...you guessed it, in HIS bed! Ha Ha!

I'm lucky that my dad has a great sense of humor!

0 comments: