CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Ward Christmas Party

I already blogged about the ward Christmas party, but I forgot some of the pictures of it. This is a picture of m friend's family. She asked me to take it because she had forgotten her camera. I wanted to say how much I appreciate this friend. She is easy to talk to and helpful when needed. She took my kids for play dates many times and her kids are so well behaved. They are darling!

They had already seen Santa, but I wanted these pictures because they turned out better than the others. I chose only the best ones that showed their individual personality. Tsadakah is a little bit shy. She is always sweet and mild. The way that she is holding her hands even seems angelic to me.
 Eliannah is a firecracker. Spunky and fun! She jumped right up there with no reservations. She laughs loud and is full of energy. Enthusiasm should be her name.

MiKaylah is darling. She is at that stage where she can be very very naughty, but she is so darn cute about it that you want to let her get away with it. lol. See how she is helping herself to Santa's treat bag? Shame, shame!

She also is detail oriented. She has an artistic eye and she is conscious of fashion and style. I imagine that some day she will be a cosmetologist. I imagine that in this picture she is thinking, "Oh, Santa! What soft gloves you have!"

0 comments: