CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 7, 2010

April Down, May to go.

SO like I said my goal for April was to do a lot of projects. I did some, but I didn't do all that I was hoping to do, so they (the important ones) will spill over into May. *sigh! I was working in the yard, which landscaping my front and back it my new passion...or I guess you could say distraction. lol!



I had to stop though because it was giving me contractions. It is torture cause I want to be out there doing stuff to make my vision come alive!!



My wonderful husband it doing a great job of that right now though! He is so awesome. He is the most dedicated, hard working man that I have met!! He hadn't even finished his finals before he was working away at putting in the fence that I asked for.So first he had to rip out the old fence, which was wire, and he just ripped it out with his bare hands! WOW!
Then he cut down this tree that would be in the way!

Cut it up and hauled it away. That was all in one afternoon! Then he has been working on buying the right stuff and the right amounts. He has planned so very carefully! He is of course doing a professional job, and it isn't easy at all! The winds here in Tooele are extreme, any of you Utah readers may know this because you hear that there are weather warning on the TV like all the time. So to ensure that the fence doesn't blow over he has to dig each fence post twice as deep and put two large rocks on either side before he compacts the dirt and grounds it. It takes him a long time to do each one, but he does it so well! He then has to use a level to make sure that it is straight otherwise the fence flats wont fit. If it is not he has to hit it and hammer at it until it is.

For my May goal I think I am going to focus on patience. I think just getting through this last month of pregnancy will be enough of a challenge to me. I think Heavenly Father made pregnancy just one month too long!! This last month is killer. I feel like my whole body is broken and my blood can't breathe. How can explain that feeling? I never will know how.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I think God made pregnancy at least 8 months too long. I hate being pregnant more than about anything. The only good thing about it is the prize at the end.