CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas Day!



What time did you wake up on Christmas morning? I am usually the first one to get up and want to open presents! I usually can't last longer than 6AM. As much as I love Christmas Eve, I hate Christmas night, because I can hardly sleep. It is seriously like a series of cat naps.
Well this year, I was not the only one who had this problem. lol Tsadakah came in our room and excitedly exclaimed that it was Christmas morning and that Santa had come! So we groggily got out of bed and then we saw the clock 3:18! She had already seen it all and was bouncing off the walls about it so we decided that there was going to be no way to get her to go back to sleep, so we woke Ellie and let them open presents. (We let MiKaylah sleep in) Eliannah loved her barbie! It is something she has been desperately wanting for months.
MiKaylah loved the attention. Since everyone else had already opened their presents we had nothing better to do than give her 100%. She loved the candy more than any of the present, in fact, she didn't open one! We would give her one and ask if sh wanted to open it and she would say un un with chocoate dripping from her lips.
Mike enjoyed his scrap book and loved reading through it for quite a while. He appreciated all the work that went into it, which was a lot!
Ellie's obsession with frogs was increased with this stuff toy!
Tsadakah and her stocking.
For Tsadakah I wanted to get her this Disney magic Artist because I think that she is good at art and she has good computer skills too. I thought that she would really like it because she saw it on the previews for her favorite movies all the time. She does love it.

0 comments: