CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 23, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

New year's Resolutions are always very important to me. I take them serious and I try to really get through the whole year with them. This year there were way too many improvements that I need to make. I kept thinking of more and more things that could be my resolution, but they were so overwhelming, and I wanted mine to be a really good one this year.
So after a lot of consideration I decided that what I needed was to learn how to live in the moment! Live for today and not for tomorrow. I have written in my journal how I plan to track and achieve my goal.
One thing that I did to live in the moment was to take pictures of my kids in their clothes. Tsadakah LOVED it! She put on every outfit she owns! Then together we drew on them adding flowers, bracelets, and other such stuff. She was so happy about it. She kept saying that this was the best day of her entire life! Considering that Christmas was only 2 weeks away, I thought that was quite a compliment! :)
Eliannah didn't love it as much, she wanted to stop after 3 outfits, but she loved having her picture taken! She smile and then move just as the picture was taken so she looked like this.
MiKaylah also loved the attention she got. She said "Teese" and looked so pretty. Its the little moments that make up life and life isn't always perfect. Sometimes life is a mess, but if you can't smile about the little this that happen to warm your heart, then you will struggle to get through those bigger messier things.
For FHE we made goals as a family. Our family goal is to hold 42 FHE evenings. Tsadakahs goal (which she thought up all by herself) is to write cursive small. Eliannahs is to count to 20. MiKaylah's is to be potty trained. :)
Well wish us all luck!

0 comments: