CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Family Visit

On December 9-11th Mike's brother, Devin, and his expecting wife, Becky, came to visit with their two boys. It was so fun to see them! I have really missed Becky, since we used to live so close to each other all through the first 4 1/2 years that Mike and I were married. We had so much to catch up on! We were regular chatterboxes! :)
That is after I got back from doing volunteer work at Tsadakah's school. I love her school! It is really amazing! It is a charter school that includes elementary and Jr high so I went to help during their etiquette dinner and dance. It was fun to see the nervous little 14 year olds. I was expected to serve them with proper waiter etiquette, which was so crazy, cause I had to take from the left and serve from the right, but the tables were too close together so I was awkwardly stumbling over people and dropping silverware and bumping kids in the head with the serving tray. I almost dropped the stack of 5 used salad plates in one kids lap! It was a funny evening.
So then that night after I got back we hung out and had a chill evening talking and having so much fun. Becky kept me up until way too late! Both our husbands went to bed before us. The kids loved seeing each other again and Eliannah and Xander really bonded.
The next day we made this Gingerbread house. It was a wonderful gift from our new friends, the Bergantz family. We think they are amazing!
It was right after breakfast so we were still in our pajamas with messy hair. It was a way fun project. They kids loved being involved.
Jaxton, Tsadakah, Eliannah, Xander, and even MiKaylah were in there making it "pretty".
Xander ate more than he put on the house. lol
Me and my angel baby.
MiKaylah is so hungry for some that she is eating the table. haha
Later that day we went to Kravers for lunch. I am totally a fan! It is good food for a good price! Becky was so excited too. There were so many things on the menu that she liked.
We also watched Christmas Vacation, and went shopping! It was a fun visit! So glad that they could come!

0 comments: