CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 14, 2012

A very special week!

Christmas morning included Church this year. Mike and I really enjoyed it. Other people complained, but what better way to spend a day that you are supposed to remember Jesus Christ? Not to mention, that there is nothing open anyway so you cant go do something so you might as well be at church.
The bishop in our ward talked about the gifts of giving. He challenged us to ask, "What did you give for Christmas?" instead of what did you get?
Tsadakah in her new winter church dress! (and baby elephant)
MiKaylah in her new church dress.
This is the baby Jesus that we received on Christmas Eve! Seriously so special!
December 30 I was waking my girls to start going on the day, and this is what we saw! It was so beautiful, even more than this picture can provide. It was such a special moment for me and the girls! We all stood there looking at the sky and loving the closeness of each other in that moment!
Now my girls ask every morning if they have missed the sun rise. When the sun is setting they get excited too and they say, "Mom, come look at the sky!" I love it!

0 comments: