CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Debbie & Cesar Visit

April 11th, I had a Tooele Friends Playdate. It was so fun to see so many women again who I haven't seen in so long! These women have been there for me for 3 1/2  years. I have grown to love them so much. My roomate from college move to Tooele a few months ago and she was able to come too. I was happy to introduce her to all these wonderful women. There was: Alyssa (roomate), Cori, Denelle, Joanna, and Brooke ( Who had just had a baby a week before! Amazing!)

I love each of them for their talents and their uniqueness. Each relationship is personally special. Kindred spirits who are self sacreficing and can make me laugh.

That night I put my kids to bed as usual. I actually got to bed earlier (10:30, I have trouble sleeping when Mike isnt around) So MiKaylah wakes up at midnight. I go to her room and...the light is ON! I am like 90% sure that I turned her light off when I put her to bed. I was SO scared and creeped out! I got her back to sleep and then I checked on my girls. I looked in their closets and play rooms. I went back to bed but I couldn't shake the fear! I woke up every half hour with the heart stopping shiver down your back. I would get up and check all the doors and locks again. Then I would check the windows. My girls wind chime was driving me nutso. There was even a  time that I tried to sleep with Tsadakah in her bed. It wasn't until the sun was shining outside my window that I was able to sleep soundly. Needless to say i was really tired the next day.

I am really into watching Samantha Who on Netflix. I know that it is silly but I just LOVE her friend Andrea! Maybe its embarrassing to admit it that I am so in love with watching the show but I just want to see Samantha get together with Todd...and watch Andrea to mimic her. lol

On Saturday the 14th Debbie and Cesar visited with their girls, Bobbie, Sarah, and Brooklynn. Debbie is Mike's sister. We had such a good time. We ate delicious food and Debbie and Cesar helped Mike build the deck. I played with the girls (So FUN!) Sarah loves to cook and wants to go to culinary school. She will start the early program for high schoolers next year. So...I got out all of my cookbooks and we found her like 10 that we copied for her to keep. Then we watch the best episodes of Cake Boss (Sadye and I watch it together) which were, Bridezilla, Baby story, and the dinosaur one.

Then we got out my Mary Kay samples and played with makeup because Brooklynn wants to be a Cosmetologist. I also got out my hair styling books and taught her how to french braid.

Bobbie likes photography and she is really good at it too. I was going to have her take our much needed family picture, but the best plans of mice and men...

Tsadakah and Eliannah went to a Birthday Party for the boy across the street. They had so much fun! They just loved being there together. He got a car and he took them each for a ride. He still does whenever we are out there. They are fantastic neighbors and I look forward to getting to know them better all the time. :)

Their visit was SO enjoyable. They plan to come back again  in two weeks and we are looking forward to it!

0 comments: