CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Easter

The week before Easter got quite confusing. lol I would go shopping for it but still be completely thinking about my plans for Eliannah's bday. I would see some Easter candy and think, "now how can I make related to a frog theme?" As you can tell I was completely mentally absorbed in prepping for her to turn 4!

We went to Mike's sister, Stefanie's house for the Easter celebrations. On Saturday we did traditional Easter Egg hunts. The younger kids went first. There were some coin eggs and some fun lil prizes, but they weren't hard to find.

Here is Eliannah. I found these darling hats at Dollar Tree. I loved them, and my girls loved them. They look so cute in them!
Tsadakah searching for an egg.
All three of my sweeties!
Mike giving MiKaylah five for having found one all by herself. :)
Tsadakah heading in after finding her max number of eggs.
Inside looking through her loot!
MiKaylah had no problem figuring out what to do next. Open and eat!
Eliannah giving MiKaylah a little sugar! Go ahead and say it, "Ahhh"


MiKaylah telling Ellie to buzz off! hee hee
Tsadakah's silly face.


I think that Tsadakah is so beautiful! All my girls are! I get so much joy out of taking their pictures.

Later that evening we went to sushi. Ate SO much. I was quite adventurous. Love the ones with avocado! Then we went to Stefanie's daughters dance recital. It was a beautiful and entertaining production. They geared to towards kids really well so even my youngest two were engaged in it for almost the whole thing. In the beginning Eliannah was being so cute and funny! She clapped and cheered louder than anyone. And when they were prepping for the next number she yelled as loud as she could, "More, I want to see more!"

Our lil' nieces did so well. Makes me wanna be young again!


 Late that night we let the kids open their baskets all together with cousins.


The "Easter Bunny" brought sunglasses! New thing that will be happening every year from now on. I like to try to think of fun things that are not in the candy category or the toy category.

Tsadakah's tooth was SO loose. I kept begging her to let me pull it. I was sure it would come out any day!

On Easter Sunday we went to church and then relaxed, hung out, dyed eggs (in PLASTIC BAGS!!) and made a grand lunch.

For dinner we met up with Stefanie's husband, Jonathan's family. They have a cool tradition where they eat fish and honeycomb symbolic because that is what He ate with the disciples after He was resurrected. They also served lamb, which I was so excited about!

When I think about all that my Savior has done for me I feel humbled because It is never ending. Everyday I make mistakes the leave me on my knees again repenting. I need Him not only every day, not only every hours, but every minute, every second! I know that His love is infinite. And I know what infinite means, all powerful, all consuming, everlasting, and unbreakable!

May His love be always in your heart.

0 comments: