CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Family Reunion In Joes Valley

Do you remember how many fires there were this summer?! There were seriously so many, with casualties and burnt up crops and farms. It was so sad. We checked the weather and fire warnings and knew that it was safe to go to Joe's Valley, our favorite camping spot. As we were driving it looked like we were driving straight into the fire. it was pretty intimidating. Made you realize just how small you are. How little you can control in this great and mighty world. But then we turned away from it and continued on our journey. :)

MiKaylah, and Eliannah with Bah bah Marsha.

My mother.

MiKaylah and Zeke At it again. Pushing and shoving and thinking its funny.
 And then always saying sorry and making up. :)
 Serenity, my niece. She is a powerful person. The life of the party wherever she is at. She was adopted and not cannot have children so she has been adopting through the Foster Care system. She loves kids.
 Eliannah making mud pies down by the river bank. Oh, to be a kid again.

My brother, Galt, and his son Tige.
 
 Hayley, my sister in law. I am so glad that she is back here in Utah. We missed her so much. It is so fun to have her close by always because she is so talented and has so much to teach us.
 My dad and his college Buddie. Ken Hansen, My dad, and Mardine (Ken's wife). My parents set these two love birds up and they have all been close friends ever since. They had adventurous times together hiking and these two were the witness couple when my parents were married. They came all the way from California to my mom' party and stayed for the camping, being big campers. :)
 Father-Son moment!
 Every year Mike makes a dam so the water pools up enough to swim in it. Galt diving in.
 Another Father-Son moment.

Galt jumping in. CAN...

 ON...
 BALLLLL!!!!!

Janet & I.

 Rachel.
 Rachel, Guild, & David. My brother is such an attentive father. He is super gentle and patient too.
 Yes it was VERY cold water. We do a "polar bear" plunge, which is not really in the middle of the night, just anyone who completely submerges themselves is awesome!
 Jessica, Eliannah, Tsadakah, and Moriella.
 Boys will be boys! My mom was so awesome and took the kids on a mini, kid-sized hike. They found this bone...and loved it.
 Janet.
Ari.

0 comments: