CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 13, 2012

We had a wonderful block party! Shortly after we moved in, my neighbor, Moanna, asked if I would help her throw a block party. The date kept getting pushed back month after month until finally we set a date, June 9th. Moanna made the invites and I walked them around to everyone with Mandy, our other fabulous neighbor. The day before we realized that it was going to be windy!! The bounce house reservations we had called and said that they wouldn't rent to us. But Mandy was amazing, she stayed calm and called around getting us a new bounce house! Whew! All day in the afternoon kids were stopping by to play. It was really cold though. I did it once in my clothes and then went home to change. BURR!
 Tsadakah went down a ton! She would do it like 15 times in a row and then play in the house to warm up and then she would be back out for another round!
 Moanna with her "granddaughter". She is SO good with kids!...and people.
 Laurel, Tiffani, and Mandy. Great women! So unique and beautiful! I did get into my suit and go down 5 times with Mandy. It was so fun! I felt like she and I were high school girls again. Mike was at work the whole day so he missed the slide but was able to join in the BBQ.
 Darling little Ellie.
 Tsadakah, Stewart, Bryson.
 Tsadakah warming up in the...wind? Did I mention it was windy?
 Funny sequence: girlfriend goes first...
 boyfriend comes after...
 Boyfriend clobbers girlfriend! lol
 Mandy's husband, Steve, diving off the top.
 Brooklyn, Mandy's daughter, was so cute. She didn't slide but played quietly and contently in the water streaming down the gutter. Super cute candid shot here!

Look at that splash! Of course the men were all about who could get the biggest splash.

 Its all fun and games until someone splashes the one kid that didn't want to get wet. haha, poor Brooklyn.
 She's good.

Look carefully at this picture. Tsadakah's face is so funny!

 These boys have stolen my heart! I luv them both!
 Eliannah was not so into getting wet and cold. She got in like this just once and never went back.
 Adrian in a perfect shot.
 Corbin going it like he's a pro. And I'm sure he is.

 Eliannah is so gorgeous!
 Ward members. I have gotten to know all the people in this picture better and admire each of them so much! Some amazing people in this world and most of them are right under our noses. :) We had such great food! People brought yummy stuff and there was tons of meat.

Fun Picture.

 MiKaylah is such a business woman. ;)
And they got out their go cart which was a perfect ending to our super fun block party. It was a true success. So grateful to all the people who came and all the people who helped to make it possible.

0 comments: