CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Real Game!

Because Mike works for Rio Tinto we got some free tickets to go to the Real Game on July 7th. It was a super fun game! We won! YAY. And most importantly Mike and I had a blast. I don't get football at all, but I do get soccer. So I was much more involved and watched the game better. :) I think this is the first soccer game I have seen since we have been married.

Such a FUN date! I love this man! He was actually feeling really sick that night but he went anyways cause he knew how excited I was to go. SO, SO FUN!
Did I mention I had fun? i mean I jumped up and yelled at the field. It was an exciting game and the refs were being totally unfair. I think that they do that on purpose to make the audience all excited.

0 comments: