CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Perfect Sunday

October 14-21
Monday, I finished sewing my girls Halloween costumes: a pink fairy, a bride and Fancy Nancy! Oh just you wait to see these little cuties all dressed up!

Wednesday I went to Tsadakah's Show What You Know! Mike was able to come with me and I loved that because he was able to see first hand how wonderful the school is. He was equally impressed that the children all know both verses of the National Anthem. And once again, I cried! It is so beautiful! Emotional!
Tsadakah performed a song about the Ice Age that the class learned and I had that songs chorus stuck in my head for 3 days after! But all I could remember was one small part! lol
Thursday I taught my last Fascinating Womanhood class. I loved every minute of doing that class and I bonded with the women who were there for me supporting me. I really am so happy for their happiness in the success stories that they have shared. I myself learned a TON! I am not perfect at it, but I will never stop trying. All my life I will admire Helen Andelin
Friday my friend Joanna came to my yoga class and then stayed over for a play date. It was so fun, like old times. She helped me do my posters for Super Saturday and we were giggling like school girls about a whole lot of nonsense. :)
Sunday was a special day! Tsadakah crawled in bed with me in the morning as I was reading my scriptures. We snuggled and talked. It was an especially good morning and I was extremely happy. MiKaylah came in and we had a tickle fight. :) Then Tsadakah reminded me that I had promised to make Breakfast cake for Breakfast. So all three of them helped me bake this cake. Tsadakah wanted the frosting to be orange for Halloween! Yep, she's my daughter! :) I love my girls and I believe that it is the small, unplanned moments that make life worth living. I used to want to be super mom to all the world, but now I just want to be the best mom in the eyes of my children.
 

0 comments: