CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Items From The Past

 I had to go through my pictures the other day and back them up. I love looking at my pictures from forever ago, but it also makes me feel like I need to be a lot more organized. While I was sorting through them I found some pictures that I realized I had never blogged, but that I really can't do without them. :)
 This is a picture that the Nursery leader text me. This is Eliannah and Lisa's daughter, Milana, in the toy bucket. Silly little ladies! Probably Ellie's idea. :)
 These are the crowns that I made for Eliannah's birthday. They were in the party favors bags posted earlier, but I wanted these pictures of just them posted cause I was rather proud of the way that they turned out and that I made the idea and design 100% myself!
 Here is the close up of the little frog craft that we did at Ellie's party. He is so cute that even I want to play with him!
 This was Tsadakah on the day that I volunteered at the school for a Christmas party. I love that because it is a Charter school they are able to call it a Christmas party! May God preserve our rights and our religion for it is what has made us free! They simply frosted graham crackers to a milk carton! So easy! Way better than having to try to keep it up without it falling over.
 This was the Thanksgiving Show What You Know, where the parents are invited to come and see what the kids have learned in that last weeks/months. That smile is so darling! She did so great and I am impressed with what they learned how they sang songs to remember what they learned.

 This app was a fun thing on my phone that made cute filters for the pictures. Eliannah is always happy and always LOUDLY laughing. She is a jewel in our treasure box and we love her!
 

 MiKaylah is quite girlie. All my girls have been and I am proud of that, but she takes the cake. Its all makeup and fashion accessories!

 Two little sisters getting their lunch!
 This picture makes me laugh. She is a funny little cutie. I believe that she thought this was a headband.
 I LOVE this dress!
 This was last year close to Christmas. She just kept taking dogs off the shelves and playing them. She really wanted doggies! Oh she is so cute!
 Last year my dad had compiled some family names to take to the temple. It was pretty special to get to go with the name of someone you are related too. I try to imagine the people there in the room with me. Then when we were done we went to a quiet meeting room where they allowed us to watch a video of the people we had done the work for on a laptop. This silly little picture was us piling into my car while we were waiting for others to come cause it was cold outside! We had all the empty car seats piled up on top of each other. These are my parents, Marsha & Steve.

0 comments: