CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Arianne Had A Birthday

My friend, Arianne, had a fun laid back birthday party. Just a potluck at the park kind of thing. It was just perfect. The weather was great and the company was better! Mike was working so I took the kids myself. Hung out with these families: Newtons, Bullocks, Husdsons, and Bergantz's.
 
Cambree is Arianne's daughter and I just luved this picture of her. What a cutie she is. I think someday she will be class president at school. She will be in the same grade as Eliannah. Hope that they become the best of friends.

MiKaylah, can't get enough of that cheese!

I LOVE these shots of Eliannah on the swing. She was having such a good time and you can see it! It makes you want to be a kid again!





Arianne, Rivkah, Jenn, & Janille. (Lisa hadn't arrived yet.) Some women I love!
 Tsadakah and her friends played at the sand pit, playing their own version of sand volley ball.
 MiKaylah literally swam in the parking lot gravel. Seriously, I got the camera out to take a picture of it but she got up just then.
 Its not often that Eliannah is in a mood to let me take her picture, but when she is I take full advantage of it and take lots. She is so precious to me! luv that face!
 Come on!! Cute!


 Tsadakah was trying so hard to serve the ball. She would have been happy if she could have just gotten the ball over the net. Sweet thing tried so hard! lol The older girls were so nice about it and helped...as much as they could.
 I love Tsadakah's look in this one. She's too sweet to be athletic.
 The sun was setting and I knew that it was going to be a good one. But it was time to go home. The drive home it just kept getting better and better. I saw people stopped along the side of the road at great spots with their tripods. I wish I had stopped and gotten mine out. Someday, when I don't have to get kids home to bed, I will be one of those people and I will get an amazing sunset!
Happy Birthday, Arianne!

0 comments: