CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Photo Booth Fun

I have been obsessed with photo booths my whole life. And when I first saw the traveling kind I just fell in love all over again. My sister, Simcah, found and made these DARLING props and I loved every minute of taking these pictures of people at my mom's birthday. Tsadakah was obviously as obsessed with it as me cause most of these pix star her. She is so cute.










 Amy & Leah. Super great picture of Leah too.
 Amy & Simcah.
 My love and...well...my other love.
 My brother, Guild, his daughter, Rachel, son, David, and wife, Kari.

 My mom and her siblings: Karen, Frank, Cheryl, David, Nancy, DiAnne, Marsha, Lynae, and Carole. Not pressent: Gordon (deceased), Caroljoy (deceased), and DeAnne (unable to attend).

 The man who helped the missionaries convert my dad and then continued to fellowship him is Terry Faucette. We have always remained close to their family. His daughter, Shellyce is about my age and we talk like old friends anytime we see each other, as if no time has past between us at all. :)
Shellyce, Rivkah, & Stasia.
Stasia is my niece who is older than me. One of the closest people to me in my life. We grew up so much like sisters. We were truly best friends. Wish we didn't live such busy, far distant lives.

0 comments: