CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Wilberg Reunion Continued

That night, August 10th, we played night games. This one of Sarah is the only one that turned out. But it documents the event. Sunset has a strict rule about no noise after 10  and we were being really loud, so we got the cops called on us and had to go home. hahaha. The person who called the cops said it sounded like a gang beating. lol
 
 
 August 11th we went to the Roy aquatic center. I didn't take pictures cause we were having fun getting wet and playing in the water. Our kids are all at a good age and we had so many relatives to help watch them. It was perfect! I went down the fun slides so many times. Eliannah wanted to go over and over again so I went with her a lot. I also went on the fastest one with Mike, Stefani, Jonathan, Becky and Scott over and over. We were trying to perfect our hold so that we could skip across the top of the water as far as possible. Devin made it all the way to the rope! It was a blast!
 Sunday, August 12, we went to Lisa's ward and then had a potluck at their house. Here we all are just hanging out and relaxing. It was the perfect way to end the reunion.
 Jaxton & Conner.
 Bobbie.
 Amila & Scott.
 Brooklynn & Kazli.
 Eliannah kissing Emma! Isn't it darling!
 Little ole me.
 Max.
 "And now I'll do my fish face." 10 points if you can tell me what that is from. I'll give you a hint, it was my favorite show as a kid.
 Emma.
 Becky.                                                                             Stefani.
                        
 Hannah.                                                                         Michael.

0 comments: