CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Swim Lessons II

Summer was way busy for me. We spent way more time at the pool than we have any other summer. We had 2 sessions of swimming lessons.  Whew! That doesn't seem like it would be that big of a deal but it was. So I didn't have very many projects, the one thing that I did do was plant some flowers in the front. See how pretty? Oh, and I painted that chair there. And Michael refinished the front porch! It looks loads better. He takes such good care of me! I never have to ask him to do anything cause he is always 2 steps ahead of me. :)
So the second session of swim lessons was the 1st 2 weeks of July. It was pretty busy besides and we ended up missing twice! I like to get every cent out of anything, so that is a big deal! Tsadakah and Eliannah did so much better. They were warmer so they we more active and they were not as scared of...well...everything. Eliannah learned to jump off the diving board with a life jacket on.  And Tsadakah did to do it without someone waiting at the bottom to catch her.
 
One time while I was catching for her, she jumped too far landing on my face! The buckle of the life jacket cut my lip. It was bleeding and soar for a week. Ill leave that one up to the life guards from now on!
Proud of my girls for everything!


0 comments: