CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 14, 2012

PreSchool

Eliannah is a preschooler now! Goodness where has time gone? I still have Tsadakah's preschool picture on my computer and it feel like it was just yesterday, and now my Ellie is going.
 She was so darn excited to go. I went and did her hair and then while I was talking to Mike she went into the garage and put her helmet on like a backpack. lol She still had an hour before time to leave.
 She is so beautiful! I am so glad that she is my daughter! I feel very close to her and I believe that she will go far and accomplish great things.
her favorite show is Dora. Her favorite color is purple. She likes to and is good at singing songs, writing and "being beautiful." When she grows up she wants to be a Princess Mermaid. Her favorite thing to do at school is write her name. Her favorite toy is her tiny Ariel.

0 comments: