CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Stansbury Days

I have joined the SPCA (Stansbury Park Community Association) and am an official trustee. Lisa Bergantz planted the seed in my mind back in June and after talking to Mike about it and feeling his total support, I joined. It is basically planning parties for the community. They put me in charge of taking pictures for the newsletter and so I took pictures of whatever I was enjoying at the annual Stansbury Days. It is so fun and there are so many fabulous events. First big one is the kids triathlon. It was Friday, August 17th. Here are some of the pictures I took of it.



 This is Alyssa Boone. She is our Relief Society President. She is very athletic and also ran the next day in the adult triathlon. Both of her daughters entered and placed in their rank.
 This little boy was my favorite of all the racers. He was the only one who came in with a smile on his face and he seemed excited and self assured. Isn't he darling!
 This is Joana. In our ward. he is cute! and this picture makes me want to be at the fair. :)
MiKaylah was playing with daddy on the skateboard park. It was super cute. i had to get some pictures of that!
 

 Eliannah with the sun setting behind her. Fun silhouette.
 My girls.

Lori Kjarr is another amazing woman from our ward. She is beautiful and sweet and accomplished. She is was in charge of the kids tri and I thought that she needed a little recognition for the work that she had done.

 Sunset!
 Ok, remember that little boy who was my fave? Yup he won first in his age group. Did it with a smile and a good natured attitude. oh I just think he's tops!
 This little boy took first over all! He had the fastest time of all and he was only nine! Bravo!
 Then that night they had a movie played on a big screen. They served free popcorn! It was awesome!They watched A Dolphin Tale.
 Also that night was a boat promenade. It was pretty. Boats all lit up and romantically meandering down the lake.



0 comments: